PAY HOMAGE TO THE CIRCUIT THAT LEO CRAFTED BACK IN ’59
The Traditional Vintage Plus for Jazz Bass is great upgrade for your stock Jazz Bass wiring, giving you an improved sound and playability. ObsidianWire Pro-Wired Electronics always use high spec and profesional grade components which give you that extra edge in your playing.
Traditional Vintage Plus for Jazz Bass wiring is an easy to install, pop-in upgrade for your Jazz Bass. Using their revolutionary approach to guitar electronics, this pre-wired harness is a completely solderless solution with special lock-down “Plug, Play & Enjoy” connectors – simply twist your pickup’s wire and insert them into the connector slots and you’re done!
The Traditional Vintage Plus for Jazz Bass also includes an ObsidianWire Custom Spec Treble Bleed Mod, which helps to eliminate “muddiness” at lower volumes by allowing high frequencies to pass along a separate path to your amp. Without the Custom Spec Treble Bleed Mod, the frequencies would be stopped short by the increasing resistance at the volume control, leaving you with an unclear tone.
– ObsidianWire Custom Select Pots (Crafted by CTS) (+/-8%) (Matched to +/-2%) SOLID SHAFT
– Genuine Switchcraft Output Jack
– ObsidianWire Custom Select 150 Series Polyester Film Capacitor (Hand Tested to +/-10%)
– ObsidianWire Premium Selected Volume Mod / Treble Bleed – Improved Volume Taper & Clarity
– Easy to Follow Install Manual
– American and Mexican series Fender® J Bass – Direct Fit
– Japanese Fender & Squiers – You will need to purchase a genuine Fender USA control plate and new 1/4″ knobs to fit the higher grade electronics.
– Other Guitars – We can’t guarantee that these will fit any other guitar.